qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ADD] PPC processor emulation

From: Raymond W . Lucke IV
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ADD] PPC processor emulation
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:24:25 -0800

Hmm...

My goal is not necessarily to run Linux binaries directly on Darwin, that would truly mean doing Linux syscall emulation. But from what I understand, trying to make vl would actually be in a number of ways much simpler, since it does not translate syscalls one by one, but instead the operating system being executed handles it's own, and calls virtual hardware provided by vl.

Ray