qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] howto for win98

From: Alexandre Leclerc
Subject: [Qemu-devel] howto for win98
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:46:55 -0500

Hi all,

I just saw this nice project on lwn and I would like to give it a try. Is there any doc that explains clearly how I could created an image and install win98 in it? I saw that it was tested and viewed win 3.1 screenshots, but I can't find any simple step by step how to about it. I've read the doc, but this is a bit confusing for me.

Thanks for your help. Nice project! It might be an open source solution instead of vmware I'm using right now.

--
Alexandre Leclerc

Spam effektiv reduzieren - mit dem Hotmail-Junk-Filter! http://www.msn.de/antispam/prevention/junkmailfilter Schluß mit Spam - MSN hilft Ihnen hier weiter.