qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] News

From: Renzo Davoli
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] News
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:05:12 +0100

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 12:46:52AM +0100, Fabrice Bellard wrote:
> My last commits should improve stability and they allow to go further in
> Windows NT/XP installing (I found the very annoying TLB bug I was
> looking for some time - I should have better read the Intel specs!).
>
> Tell me if you see improvements.
wonderful!
The freeze problem seems to be solved. (I have reinstalled xp completely
and I never succeeded in the past).

Now for XP the problems seems to be the video driver.
After the copy of all the files it reboots.
I get then the splash screen and a blue screen saying that the video driver
has not been properly inizialized.

Thank you again Fabrice!

ciao
        renzo