qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Code Copy / New Linux boot code

From: Grzegorz Kulewski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Code Copy / New Linux boot code
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 01:27:12 +0100 (CET)

Great!

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Fabrice Bellard wrote:
> 1) I finally added a hand coded x86 to x86 translator. It means that
> qemu-fast has now close to native performances on x86. Who spoke about
> PC virtualization ? :-)

What about qemu"-normal"? Will support for x86 -> x86 be added soon? Ever?
Can it be added?

What about WinXP? Is installer working now? It still stops when formatting
discs?

What about Win98? (stability)
Can I use VESA modes in them? How to set that?

What about CD drive changing? I need that feature to install Win98 SE :)

Grzegorz Kulewski