qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Code Copy / New Linux boot code

From: Jamie Burns
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Code Copy / New Linux boot code
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:10:49 -0000

Well, whilst looking for some code examples for this kind of thing, I came
across:

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

Which appears to be a version of VNC, which can export secific windows, and
is optimised heavily through use of Windows device driver hooks to be super
fast when sufficient bandwidth exists. On a local machine, it should be
plenty fast.

If nothing else, the concepts for hooking into GDI look interesting.

Thought that may be useful to those who thought it was an interesting idea.

Jamie.