qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Darwin/Mac OS X Port

From: Pierre d'Herbemont
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Darwin/Mac OS X Port
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:25:09 +0100

On 19 févr. 04, at 13:06, Karel Gardas wrote:

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:

Hi all!

I finally made the dyngen tool mach-o compatible. But it is still not
working, when I do:
i386-softmmu/qemu /path/to/linux.img -d
I get two block of instructions translated, but it ends in a SIGBUS
with the following backtrace:

Sorry, I'm completely begginer in using Qemu, but it looks like you have not (qemu have not) translated x86 instructions into the ppc instructions. At least when I do the oposite and use ppc linux binary and translate to
x86 linux calls the debug will looks like the output below, so in this
comparison your output is missing ``OUT:'' section...

weird... I did a step by step debug and I saw the ppc instructions, so there is something in the ouput but it seems to be not printed in the debug log. Is it normal? Maybe some specific debug flags I missed?

Thanks,

Pierre