qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Fabrice, could you look at this

From: Daniel J . Guinan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Fabrice, could you look at this
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:34:18 -0800

OS X port
--------------

From translate.c (line 3163) :
/* TO BE FIXED: T0 hasn't got a proper value, which makes tb_add_jump
* do bad business and then qemu crashes !
*/

We are indeed crashing in tb_add_jump due to a value of 'n' (drawn from T0) that is too high...

Fabrice? Do you remember what the reason for the TO BE FIXED was?

-Daniel

P.S. Yes, the logs did not make it through yet (80k attachement)