qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Fabrice, could you look at this

From: J. Mayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Fabrice, could you look at this
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:17:18 +0100

On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 01:34, Daniel J. Guinan wrote:
> OS X port
> --------------
>
> From translate.c (line 3163) :
>     /* TO BE FIXED: T0hasn't got a proper value, which makes
> tb_add_jump
>      *              do bad business and then qemu crashes !
>      */
>
> We are indeed crashing in tb_add_jump due to a value of 'n' (drawnfrom
> T0) that is too high...
>
> Fabrice?  Do you remember what the reason for the TO BE FIXED was?

I do know: this is only for PPC target.
We never use tb_add_jump for PPC target.
This gives poor performances and needs to be fixed. But it makes things
simpler to debug.
It's not a major issue for now, as it only affects performances, and it
only concerns PPC target, remember....

--
J. Mayer <address@hidden>
Never organized