qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Debugging

From: Tom Musgrove
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Debugging
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:20:27 +0000

Okay,

I looked at the code and looked up the function setvbuf

http://www.cplusplus.com/ref/cstdio/setvbuf.html

According to the above, the last value, size "Buffer size in bytes, must be more than 0 and less than 32768, this value may be rounded down by some systems due to specific alignment, in which case the minimum value should be 2."

However, according to the debugging information it is 0.

setvbuf(logfile, NULL, _IOLBF, 0);

So,

what should we assign to it, or where is it automatically assigned?

Tom M.