qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu + chroot with non native image

From: Veli Mankinen
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu + chroot with non native image
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:45:41 +0200

Hi,

Project named Scratchbox aims to solve these cross-compilation and
cross-configuration problems with similar approach as you described
here. Qemu support has just been added to the latest pre release. Before
that we used real devices and rsh kind a program that was executed using
binfmt_misc (this is ofcourse still possible). Scratchbox also has other
features that help cross-compilation.

The next pre release (0.9.8-pre4) that will be released next week, will
most likely come with ppc support also. Now sb has arm and x86 support.

http://scratchbox.org/

        - Veli