qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] .previous in exec-all.h

From: John R. Hogerhuis
Subject: [Qemu-devel] .previous in exec-all.h
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:26:50 -0800

I haven't been able to find anything in the gnu assembler documentation
on .previous directive which is used in exec-all.h

What does it do?

I am attempting to compile the core of qemu with Mingw32 cross compiler
under Debian. It is choking on these .previous directives as well as the
quotes around .data in

.section ".data"

The problem with .section is easily fixed in exec-all.h for my situation
but I don't know what to do about the .previous directive.

Thanks,

-- John.