qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu and OS/2

From: J. Mayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu and OS/2
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:02:55 +0100

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 21:03, Sami Haahtinen wrote:
> Fabrice Bellard wrote:
> > Can you try the CVS ? I made a specific VGA fix for the OS/2 install
> > (you can see the OS/2 & IBM logo), but there are still problems after.
>
> I built the CVS version, and the installation goes quite a bit further.
> Now things fail in disk1 (which is the second disk of the installation)

Qemu crashes because of buggy sb16 emulation.
I have a version where error label in command function doesn't crash so
I can see this.
To make it act this way, you just have to replace all occurences of:
msg = (char *)-1;
by sthg like:
msg = "";

Then you may be able to go on...
I can't, cause I haven't got the CDROM and so OS/2 seem to hang (I think
the lack of CDROM may be the cause, but...)

--
J. Mayer <address@hidden>
Never organized