qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: qemu and OS/2

From: Sami Haahtinen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu and OS/2
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:31:39 +0200

J. Mayer wrote:
On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 22:19, Sami Haahtinen wrote:
The installation still crashes qemu, only thing that is different now is that instead of segfault i now get abort.

My fault:
I missed to tell you to comment the abort call in Fail macro (still in
sb16.c)

Ok, did this, and now it just hangs, it doesn't ask me for the next image or anything, it hangs in the first graphical OS/2 Warp logo.

I can't, cause I haven't got the CDROM and so OS/2 seem to hang (I think
the lack of CDROM may be the cause, but...)

I don't think there is anything special after the first 2 disks, after that the installation just copies the files. so if we can get through the first 2 disks i would guess that things should go well after that.
Did it ask you for the CD?
In fact, I retried and it's now asking for disk2, so I cannot go on.

Ok, if you wish to try one more disk, it's up at the same location where you got the first disks.

Regards, Sami