qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Installation on MacOS X?

From: J S
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Installation on MacOS X?
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:46:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I am one of probably many who have heard about QEMU
through Jean-Michel Pouré's posts on the Morphix
development forum
(http://www.morphix.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1167&forum=3&jump=1&PHPSESSID=1eecf9e9d86d244e3133c858981c7cd5),
and would love to use it to develop Morphix.  However,
I do most of my developing on my Power Book running
MacOS X, via Virtual PC, which isn't the fastest or
best emulator.  I have tried to compile the software,
but it comes up with many errors (gcc 3.1).  If anyone
has any info on how to get QEMU installed to MacOS X,
that would be great!

Thanks,
JS