qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and win98

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and win98
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:44:06 +0200

Adding more info about this problem...

When the windows install is in 6% - it grabs 99% of the CPU and stays like
this until I quit qemu...

It doesn't seems to be related to CDROM problems as I tried to copy all the
files to c:\win98ins and tried to install from there - same problem.

Also, could someone tells me whats this C- key means? which key is it?

Thanks,
Hetz