qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and win98

From: Mark Guertin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and win98
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:24:43 -0500

Is it just me, or did everyone get this message I quoted all justified right?

If so, it's super annoying to try and read like that!

Mark

On 23-Mar-04, at 9:44 AM, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

Adding more info about this problem...

When the windows install is in 6% - it grabs 99% of the CPU and stays like
this until I quit qemu...

It doesn't seems to be related to CDROM problems as I tried to copy all the
files to c:\win98ins and tried to install from there - same problem.

Also, could someone tells me whats this C- key means? which key is it?

Thanks,
Hetz