qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] NE2000 network card under GNU/Linux + Keyboard is lost

From: Jocelyn Mayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] NE2000 network card under GNU/Linux + Keyboard is lost
Date: 24 Mar 2004 18:06:51 +0100

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 16:59, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I installed a SuSE 8.2 guest under a Debian host:
> - Keyboard control on the guest is lost when exiting grab.

You may have to play with modifier keys (ie <Alt>, <AtlGr>, <Ctrl>, ...)
in order to have the keyboard back in the guest environnement.
Sometime I also get the Caps locked and I have to play with shift keys
and Caps-Lock to get the right state back.

> - I was not able to bring up networking manually. When trying: 'modprobe ne'
> or "modprobe ne2k_pci", I only receive errors. Are there special IRQs or any
> other issue? I did not find any information in the doc. Can anyone help?

You should use the ne module with io=0x300 irq=9

Regards.

--
Jocelyn Mayer <address@hidden>
Never organized