qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU News: Win32 Port

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU News: Win32 Port
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 02:06:30 +0200

John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
So at one point and who should post a story to Slashdot or another news
site about Kazu's port? I'd personally call this newsworthy. And it
could bring a spike of new interest to the project that could help get
the remaining drivers knocked out, and probably even more interest for
QEMU generally.

Before making an "official" announce, it is better to wait for the 0.5.3 release as it contains big improvements compared to the 0.5.2 (I will release it before the end of the week).

Fabrice.