qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu workstation

From: John R. Hogerhuis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu workstation
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 03:23:40 -0700

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 02:38, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Do you mean this project might be a hoax?

I definitely wouldn't go that far. Haven't looked into it enough to say
anything like that.

More like saying the Win32 version is probably vaporware (i.e.
implementation not complete, with initial mock-up of running system for
marketing purposes).

Has anyone gotten ReactOS to run in QEMU on Win32? The only one I know
could have gotten that far is Mike. Otherwise, one would have to posit
the existance of yet another win32 port of qemu.

-- John.