qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu workstation

From: John R. Hogerhuis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu workstation
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 14:40:21 -0700

Martin --

You must build Win32 port from CVS AFAIK. It has patches from Kazu and I
think some from Mike as well.

I made an effort to get it to cross compile (Debian Mingw32), but the
last time I tried it, the end product silently exits without doing
anything. When I have a chance I am going to debug it and figure out
what's up.

Others have been building on the MSYS/Mingw32 under windows, you should
have better luck in that environment.

Later,

-- John.