qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k mouse

From: Mike Nordell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k mouse
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:48:43 +0200

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> Can you try installing from a legace Win2k CD-ROM (not a temporary
> local copy to disc file), 256 Mb of virtual memory (it crashed with 128).

I've installed it with 64MB. OK, some parts of the installation went less
than well (like the emulated CD-ROM wasn't found by the setup - but it later
was when running fail-safe mode).

Hmmm, you say it works just fine with 256MB. I wonder if less RAM might be
due to a segment overrun... (Fabrice has a fix in the pipe).

/Mike