qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU and win98se

From: Grzegorz Kulewski
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU and win98se
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:16:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I had two problems with "current" cvs in recent week:

1. Win98se install caused qemu to crash because of sigsegv near the
beginning of graphic part. (How can I debug that? Should I apply any
special patches to qemu for win98 to work? Should I disable something in
qemu's configure?)

2. After switching between qemu window and xterm to type something into
the command line (or what is its name?) and then switching back i got "-"
signs for enter and nothing for other keys in qemu (running win98se dos).
Only closing qemu helped. Why is that? (I just wanted to change cdrom to
win98se instalation cd.)

Thanks in advance,

Grzegorz Kulewski