qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] win98se video driver

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: [Qemu-devel] win98se video driver
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 23:24:34 -0400

I got the default SVGA driver working on win98 but it only supports 16 bit
color and 640x480 display (which makes one wonder what the point of having
the SVGA driver would be ... at least no more annoying "change your video
adaptor" prompts at startup). Is there a way to get better resolution?

If there is no way to do it currently, which would be the easier step?
Hacking a better video card into qemu's emulation (like I'm considering for
touchpad support), or writing a VESA driver for win98?

TIA.