qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] W2K minor and not so minor hurdles

From: Joe Batt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] W2K minor and not so minor hurdles
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 16:01:58 -0500

Though normally frowned upon.

me too.

- I gave up on the COW files and just use full dd'd disks to avoid the
out of disk space problems.
- Installing the FreeBE/AF driver causes my w2k image to exit (cleanly
mind you) during boot.

After doing a Microsoft update, the update site failed up update my
machine anymore.  That may be a license issue given that I was
attempting to multiple copies of w2k with the same license on one
machine concurrently.

Joe

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 15:27, Emmanuel Charpentier wrote:
> Dear list,

..very detailed report deleted...