qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU RFB (vnc) driver

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU RFB (vnc) driver
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 22:53:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi again,

you should always read again your mail before sending! I forgot to mention
that in order to use my patch, you have to have libvncserver-config in
your PATH. Also, preconfigured is the German keyboard layout (as my native
language is German). You can change this in vnc.c by defining
CURRENT_KEY_LAYOUT differently.

<plug type='shameless'>
If things don't work out for you and you suspect your version of
LibVNCServer is the reason: get a new one at
        http://libvncserver.sf.net/LibVNCServer-0.7pre.tar.gz
</plug>

Ciao,
Dscho