qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] possible windows drivers for touchpad

From: Filip Navara
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] possible windows drivers for touchpad
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 08:39:49 +0200

Jim C. Brown wrote:

I found this webpage, which claims to have links to drivers for
synaptics touchpads for window xp, nt4, 2k, 98se, and me.
It says its version 6.0 however, and I'm coding up for version 4, so
they may not work.

I will test out 98se and 2k drivers as soon as I have the emulation completed,
and try to look for older drivers as well in case these don't work or turn out
to be duds.

the link:
http://kropf.net/i5000/#drivers
I'm going to write an open-source drivers for Synaptics Touchpad for W2K+. I'll begin working on them as soon as the QEMU emulation will be in place.

- Filip