qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] feature request

From: Eric van Riet Paap
Subject: [Qemu-devel] feature request
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:50:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hello oh great qemu developers,

It would be great if we would have the following two features:

1. when restarting an emulated OS, qemu does the same as when shuting down
the OS. When installing an OS in qemu I there have to restart the program
several times. Can this be changed?

2. When not compiled with --enable-slirp , qemu does not warn when I
supply it with -user-net at startup, can it give a warning here? (also:
when tun is not installed and qemu will fallback to user-net which might
not be available.)

keep up te the good work (please)

- Eric