qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] sync-ing COW and initial raw image problem

From: Mulyadi Santosa
Subject: [Qemu-devel] sync-ing COW and initial raw image problem
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:37:06 +0700

Helo all

I have created COW images using qemu-mkcow. When I try to flush the COW's
content back to initial raw image (by using command "commit" on qemu monitor)
I got this message:

Error writing sector 65: aborting commit

I don't use -snapshot parameter......should I use it for merginf COW?

I also had another problem. I usually work on KDE 3.1 and I start Qemu using
graphic output (SDL, right?). The problem is...when I switch to another open
windows using alt-Tab(let say, another Konsole window) and switch back to
Qemu graphic window (also using Alt-tab), somehow the emulation is
freezing.....is it a known bug? Is there any clue how to solve it?

regards

Mulyadi