qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Again..

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Again..
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:42:16 +0200

   From: Ishwar Rattan <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:43:40 -0400 (EDT)

   > I tried a boot of msdos50.img (floppy disk image) as
   >
   >    qemu -fda msdos50.img -boot a
   >
   > and was placed in qemu-monitor?? So, how make it boot?

How was qemu compiled? Do you have SDL support? Which operating system do
you use?
--
Pavel Janík

/* Sun, you just can't beat me, you just can't.  Stop trying, give up.  I'm
serious, I am going to kick the living shit out of you, game over, lights out.
*/                -- Linux kernel: arch/sparc/lib/checksum.S