qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu segfault

From: Alexander E. Patrakov
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu segfault
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 08:20:47 +0600

David Sibai wrote:
Hello,
About the floppy, you said that it worked with qemu-fast.

Then press Enter in the boot loader screen. qemu will segfault. The
segfault does not happen with qemu-fast.

I tried, and all I get from qemu-fast is a blank screen. I actually have never been able to run anything with qemu-fast. Is there anything special you did to have it run?

No, I have just downloaded a binary distribution.

The bad thing is that qemu-fast cannot be compiled at all on my distro (LFS CVS b6_0 branch) because of ld assertion failure. Binutils version is 2.15.90.0.3, gcc is 3.3.3, glibc is a "known good CVS snapshot" because there is no other way to get NPTL.

Just plain qemu works even if compiled from sources.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov