qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] microphone

From: Benedict J. Brown
Subject: [Qemu-devel] microphone
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 10:29:05 -0400

I'm running QEmu 0.5.5 on Mandrake 10 (kernel 2.6..3-13mdk) on a P4.
Windows 2000 Pro installed and runs nicely, and audio output works.
But audio input from the microphone does not.  It does under Linux, so
either QEmu doesn't emulate the microphone, it there's a bug.  Looking
at the source code I couldn't tell, since I know nothing about the
SB16 or DMA interfaces.  In any case, it would be very nice to have.

Benedict