qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Solaris9 installation success

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Solaris9 installation success
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 17:58:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

just to let you know, I've been succesfull while trying to install Solaris
9 as a guest operating system into Qemu running on Debian GNU/Linux 3.0
host. I have tried at the first completely minimal (core) installation.
Now, I will try to find some free space on my hd and probably will
reinstall Solaris to the default end user workstation sometimes later in
the evening and also learn something about Qemu networking...

I will keep you posted.

Thanks for all this excelent work on Qemu!

Karel
PS: I've used qemu sources from today
--
Karel Gardas                  address@hidden