qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Running QEMU on FreeBSD

From: Bartosz Fabianowski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Running QEMU on FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 22:31:29 +0200

Ok... I am curious if the following diff helps it (or makes it worse)
It is just a quick hack to use the native fpu instructions instead of
manual calculation...

Sorry I didn't have time to try it before. Now I have applied the diff and recompiled. It's back to NaN megabytes, which is really weird, as Windows 98, when run natively on this very computer, with this very FPU, reports the right numbers...

- Bartosz