qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VGA BIOS source code

From: zach etienne
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VGA BIOS source code
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:41:39 +0000

Here's a link to the CL-GD542X reference manual (found by using yahoo & google):
http://ftp.leo.org/download/pub/comp/general/devices/cirruslogic/pubs/gd542xtrm.pdf.gz

There are many other CL manuals on this site in the pubs/ directory.

I hope this helps.
-Zach

From: Bartosz Fabianowski <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 01:23:00 +0200

Sounds great... Somewhere, I have the Cirrus Logic CL-GD542X/3X Hardware Reference manual.

Once the patch hits the tree, I would like to help developing, improving
and bug fixing it. But unfortunately, I have no reference manual and
even hours of googling have not revealed anything of use. Is that manual
you have in actual dead tree format or is it a PDF / text file you could
mail to me?

- Bartosz