qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Solaris9 installation success

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Solaris9 installation success
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:03:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

continuation of Solaris9 installation saga is that I've been able to
install full Solaris9 distribution (it run over night). Now I'm able to
boot solaris, it starts solaris xdm and loging into CDE, where dtwm crash
and so I don't have the panel and window manager available. I will
probably try with different WM. Also after first dtwm crash, I have not
been able to shutdown solaris correctly and so I have had the chance that
solaris9 inside qemu survive fscking its disks. :-)

Cheers,

Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  address@hidden