qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Howto enable NIC in Solaris9/x86 hosted in Qemu?

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Howto enable NIC in Solaris9/x86 hosted in Qemu?
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:42:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

do you have any idea how to enable Qemu's ne2000 compatibile NIC in
Solaris9/x86 which I'm running inside Qemu? I've found free driver for
Solaris9 and this card:

http://homepage2.nifty.com/mrym3/taiyodo/eng/

I'm even able to enable driver load by edditing /etc/driver_aliases, but
the big question is how to transfer downloaded driver from my host system
to the Qemu system? Any idea how to mount Qemu's COW Solaris9 UFS
partitions?

Thanks,

Karel
--