qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 15, Issue 19 - WINE with QEMU on

From: Wim Vanderbauwhede
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu-devel Digest, Vol 15, Issue 19 - WINE with QEMU on non-86x processor?
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 11:27:40 +0100

In attachment my wine config file. Save it as ~/.wine/config
and edit the "Path" entries under the [Drive ...] entries a bit so that
all paths point to meaningful directories:

[Drive C]
"Path"="/home/ARCHS/rh_x86/usr/share/wine-c"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "MS-DOS"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

[Drive D]
"Path" = "/mnt/cdrom"
"Type" = "cdrom"
"Label" = "CD-Rom"
"Filesystem" = "win95"
; make sure that device is correct and has proper permissions !
"Device" = "/dev/cdrom"

[Drive E]
"Path" = "/tmp"
"Type" = "hd"