qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu's timer & Solaris9 issues.

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu's timer & Solaris9 issues.
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:16:28 +0200 (CEST)

Just an addition to this report. Now, I've tried about 10 tries from which
I had one success where configuration assistant counting was really real 5
seconds counting. Interesting is that during this counting it prints ``No
RTC Timer?!'' and after it ``No RTC Date?!'' ?

These issues are perfectly duplicable if you download the first CD from
two CD sets of Solaris 9 installation (which also provides 3th CD of
additional languages supports and also once CD which is so called
``Installation CD'', but which is quite useless, since you can
install/boot directly CD1)

Thanks,

Karel