qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu USB support

From: Sander Nagtegaal
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu USB support
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 23:11:05 +0200

That would be cool. That would make QEMU even more usefull. However......isn't
there some other work to do first before adding all those features?
I mean......QEMU is far from easy to install...........user mode seems to fail
with my Distro and it's not my fault.....and speed could also be improved
first.