qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu USB support

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu USB support
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 23:22:49 +0200

Right - enough features now - stability and speed come first.

Of course anyone is free to submit an USB device emulation - I would prefer OHCI as it should work also for PowerMACs :-)

Note that user-mode QEMU is no longer my priority, so I won't support it directly. Some motivated people could set up a minimal set of libraries and programs (wine, etc...) and an installer so that anyone interested can install user QEMU easily.

Fabrice.

Sander Nagtegaal wrote:
That would be cool. That would make QEMU even more usefull. However......isn't there some other work to do first before adding all those features? I mean......QEMU is far from easy to install...........user mode seems to fail with my Distro and it's not my fault.....and speed could also be improved first.