qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Qemu on Mac OS X

From: Pierre d'Herbemont
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Qemu on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:45:28 +0200

Hey Matt!

Le 11 juin 04, à 09:24, Matt Reda a écrit :

Hi,
        Are you the primary person working on the Mac OS X port of qemu?

Probably... I did the half-working dyngen port.

A month or a month and a half ago, I found the cvs repository on the opendarwin site and started poking at it. I was able to get it to the point where I could boot the linux-test image with a 2.5 kernel and run nbench. I never got anything else to boot though, and I really haven't had a chance to look at it any more in the past month. Anyway, I happened to see your email tonight and it reminded me of that work and since it looks like my changes let me get a little further than you, I thought you might be interested in them. If you'd like, I will try to integrate the patch you sent out with my code (my code still has the your split off dyngen_macho.c file for instance) and sync up with the official TOT CVS and send you a patch. I probably won't have much time to work on this in the near future, but if someone else can benefit from my work, so much the better.

It would be great! If you prefer you can just send your diff against the qemu-od-cvs... I think I can directly deal with it, it is as you want ;)

Pierre

PS: I am CC-ing the qemu-devel and the darwine-devel