qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU-fast segfaults on kernel 2.6.4 fedora

From: Thomas Munn
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU-fast segfaults on kernel 2.6.4 fedora
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:04:37 -0400

Dear Sirs:

I can run the "slow" qemu but when I try to run qemu-fast, I get a
segfault.  I have compiled in the patch to my kernel (the patch
succeeded, I selected the "qemu-fast" option in the kernel, and
re-compiled. ).  I applied the new kernel I am running fedora fc1.  When
I run make "test" I get lots of errors near the end.

I tried stracing, but it doesn't even get a chance to do anything.
Just segfaults.

Any ideas?

Thomas

Thomas  Munn CISSP