qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k disk full message

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k disk full message
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:23:26 +0400

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
Le mercredi 16 Juin 2004 09:51, Brad Campbell a écrit :

Compile fails with these messages (and a couple more). I worked around them
with #define log(s...) {}

Could you send another patch. I am giving a try too.
Cheers, Jean-Michel

I also had to add -lpthread to my Makefile.target to get it to compile.
I'm about 50% through copying files, so I'll keep you posted.

While I'm here, I got this when trying to send to you Vodz,

Your message to the following recipients cannot be delivered:

<address@hidden>:
    ns.simtreas.ru [195.9.147.3]:

> [...]

<<< 550 5.0.0 <address@hidden>... User unknown

Regards,