qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k disk full message

From: Vladimir N. Oleynik
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k disk full message
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:29:30 +0400

Jean-Michel,

Hmm.
You can ignore changes to all files from my patch, try for ide.c only.

OK thanks. Now the patch applies and compiles. Trying to start an existing Win2k image, there is a panic:

qemu -hda win2k.bin -m 128 -boot c -cirrusvga -user-net
QEMU 0.5.5 monitor - type 'help' for more information
(qemu) BIOS panic at rombios.c, line 1554

But original qemu work?
Have win2k.bin true boot sector?

Did you make it work with an existing Win2K installation?

I installed win2k (sp1) from original CD to zeroed hda image.

If you modify your patch, the best would be to send a patch against today's CVS.

No. Its hack. Qemu not ready for using a threads.

--w
vodz