qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] strange stripes on the screen

From: Renzo Davoli
Subject: [Qemu-devel] strange stripes on the screen
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 01:04:34 +0200

I have installed win2k on qemu at my Department p4 runnind debian sid
and everything worked well.

I have then copied the image on my laptop PPC G4 also debian sid
and when I booted qemu I have had the strange stripes you can see in
the attached screendump.
The system works but the screen is barely readable.

As soon as I can, I'll try on my desktop @ Department to see if it is the
image copy to be blamed or some cvs upgrade.

have somebody already had the same behavior?

renzo