qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Fedora Core 2 patch

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Fedora Core 2 patch
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:31:43 +0300

I'm removing the patch for fedora.

The solution is simple. instead of just running qemu and sticking the
parameters, you should do:

LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 qemu <and the qemu parameters>

Feel free to create an alias in your .bashrc or whatever you favorite shell
is ;)

I tested it on Fedora Core 2 and in Rawhide - works perfectly OK.

Thanks,
Hetz