qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Darwin 7.01

From: Brad Watson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Darwin 7.01
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:29:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jean-Micel,

Would you mind telling me which qemu cvs version you
are using, which darwin cdrom image, and which options
you are specifying that allowed you to run darwin x86
?  Currently when I attempt to run, it just hangs
displaying an "apple...."

Thank you kindly,

Brad Watson

http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/images/darwinppc-602.cdr.gz