qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] New BIOS for Mac PPC target.

From: J. Mayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] New BIOS for Mac PPC target.
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:52:02 +0200

On Sun, 2004-06-27 at 21:33, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> > I just put a new BIOS version available for Mac PPC target.
> > http://site.voila.fr/jmayer/OpenHackWare/index.htm
>
> Dear Jocelyn,
>
> Thanks for the update. I downloaded and installed the updated BIOS using the
> binaries available on your site.
>
> Apparently, the BIOS displays version 0.1 and build time 2004-06-12.
> Screenshot: http://www.poure.com/screenshots/qemu_temp_16.png

Ooops... I'm sorry.
Once again, I did a mistake:
I'm running qemu on an Athlon64 and I cross-compile for PPC in a 32 bits
chrooted environment.... I choosed the wrong files to upload (from the
64 bits env...).

I just replaced the files. Should be the right version, now.

--
J. Mayer <address@hidden>
Never organized