qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] New BIOS for Mac PPC target.

From: Jean-Michel POURE
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] New BIOS for Mac PPC target.
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:02:14 +0200

Le dimanche 27 Juin 2004 18:27, J. Mayer a écrit :
> I just put a new BIOS version available for Mac PPC target.

Thank you for your updated build this morning. This time, I was able to boot
Darwin 6.02 and MacOsX 10.2 to a certain extent:

Darwin 6.02:
http://www.poure.com/screenshots/qemu_temp_17.png

MacOsX 10.2 (notice how similar the messages are):
http://www.poure.com/screenshots/qemu_temp_18.png

Darwin 7.02 (not booting as you explained before):
http://www.poure.com/screenshots/qemu_temp_19.png

The Darwin 7.02 boot problem may be a DMA problem like in the x86 version. It
is possible that if DMA is not enabled, Darwin 7.02 will refuse to boot.

Kindest regards,
Jean-Michel