qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Temporary page for the FreeOsZoo project

From: Renzo Davoli
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Temporary page for the FreeOsZoo project
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:24:52 +0200

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 11:17:34PM +0200, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Dear Stefano and friends,

Wonderful.
I would like to mirror the whole web site between University of
Bologna and your site and any other who is really and sincerely interested
in joining this project and give bandwidth for it

We have 100Mbps in Bologna IPv4 + 155 Mbps IPv6 native.

Just a minor note on the text: it is gathering not only students at the
University of Bologna but also me... I would like to be a students, (i'd
be younger!) unfortunately I teach there.
I would be grateful if you could kindly  put somewhere a note
(you can use the smallest font) saying that the idea of OSZoo was
started by me ;-) Just a tiny credit.

Thank you.
                renzo